Health Poverty Action Job Vacancy 2018 for Project Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Health Poverty Action Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Health Poverty Action Job Vacancy 2018
Health Poverty Action works to strengthen poor and marginalised people in their struggle for health. We recognise that the greatest causes of poor health worldwide are political, social and economic injustices. This is a global scandal which causes unnecessary suffering on a massive scale. That is why we tackle the root causes of poor health as well as the symptoms, and why our name is Health Poverty Action.
Project: Improving maternal, new born and child health in pastoralist communities of Mandera County, Kenya
Health Poverty Action(HPA) is currently recruiting an Evaluation Team to conduct a final evaluation of its UKAid Direct funded MNCH project, ‘Improving maternal, new born and child health in pastoralist communities of Mandera County, Kenya’ funded by UKAID from the UK Government, in Kenya between November and December 2018.
Applicants may be based anywhere in the world but will conduct the evaluation in Kenya. We are looking for a consultant(s), ideally with the following skills/experience:
- Experience of undertaking evaluations in the areas of maternal and child health
- Knowledge of the historical and political situation in Mandera, Kenya
- Value for money specialist
- Able to deliver reports in English
View the TOR and HPA procurement documents from this link
Interested consultant(s) must submit the following documents:
- Completed HPA procurement documents (Annex 8, 18,19)
- Expression of interest (10 pages max) to include:
- Technical proposal (including proposed methodology)
- Financial proposal
- Capacity statement (including at least 2 referees details and CVS of consultants)
- Availability of dates
Please see the TOR for a more detailed breakdown of the above.
How to Apply
Interested consultant(s) are required to submit complete documents to[email protected] by 7th November 2018 00:00 (midnight EAT time).
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: