HCS Africa Job Vacancy for NGO Front Office Admin, Application Details
Our Client in the NGO sector is sourcing for a Front Office Admin who will provide efficient receptionist services for the Secretariat and also provides administration services from the front desk.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the NGO Front Office Admin Job
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls and deliveries.
- Assists staff in using telephones by setting up passwords and voice mail.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk and directs them as appropriate.
- Assists in typing of correspondence for various staff including visa letters and other letters as may be requested
- Assisting in the recruitment process such as preparing interview schedules and calling candidates.
- Delivery, receipt, and distribution of mail from courier services.
- Translations—English/French for French-speaking callers and visitors
- Assisting in preparation of documentation for various meetings as requested.
- Supporting institutional events and HR& administration driven initiatives. Staff parties, staff engagement activities etc
- Undertake any other duties as may be directed by the HR Unit and other departments within the organization.
NGO Front Office Admin Job Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Diploma of proficiency in French an advantage
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature candidate.
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette
- Familiarity in modern office communications systems
- Good team player
- Well organized
- Proficiency in standard office computer applications and databases such as; MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
- Ability to work in French as well as English
- The ideal candidate should have strong Administration skills and the ability to multitask.
- Additionally, their French skills should be Basic/Intermediate level.
Main Internal Contacts
- HR & Administration Manager
- Office Assistant/Driver
- All staff
Main External Contact
- Visitors to the Secretariat
- Callers – local and international
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a daytime telephone number to the email address: [email protected] with Front Office Admin on the Subject line.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: