HCS Africa Job Vacancy 2019 for HR Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for HCS Africa Job Vacancy 2019Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
HCS Africa Job Vacancy 2019
Our Client in the Manufacturing sector seeks to recruit a HR Officer.
Responsible for providing support on the implementation of the organizations policies in the identification, acquisition and retention of required skills.
- Assist in the implementation and delivery of strategic and operation of the HR Advisory services that includes setting up and managing the systems in the organizat
- Assist in carrying out staff audits, identify gaps and propose staffing levels for the organizat
- Implement HR policies, practices, and procedures, and ensure compliance with legal laws and/or regulations as regards recruitme
- Assist in the drafting of job advertisements for vacant jobs, screening applications, shortlisting and interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Assist in reviewing departmental recruitment requests to ensure all recruitment are conducted against the organization’s staff establishment.
- Review all the staff files and ensure that the documentation is right and compliant to the employment act.
- Review and revise all the Human Resource policies and manuals and present to the stakeholders for approval and adoption. Train the staff on the approved HR manual and policies.
- Review and revise all the Human Resource Standard Operating Procedures and present to the stakeholders for approval and adoption.
- Set up a functioning Human Resource Department and implement the recommended procedures in the department.
- Review and revise all the Job Descriptions, competencies and KPI’s and communicating the same to the position holders.
- Review and revise the Employment and Engagement letters and standardize the engagement documentation across the organization.
- Review and implement the performance management tool. Appraise the staff with the assistance of the line managers.
- Advise the staff and the management on welfare, statutory compliance issues, labour laws and any matters affecting the welfare and of the organization.
- Identify the training gaps within the organization and offering the short trainings I.e staff inductions and code of conducts.
- Handle the disciplinary and any separation cases within the organization. Set up the process and steps of handling such cases.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any Social Science discipline
- Postgraduate diploma in Human Resources Management
- At least three years in a dynamic human resources role
- Experience in CBA Negotiations and Employment Legislation.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of labour laws and statutory returns
- Good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good planning organisation skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the human resources information system
- Sound judgment and decision making skill
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: [email protected] with HR Officer-Manufacturing on the Subject line. Candidates should also indicate their current and Expected remuneration. Deadline for submission of applications is Friday 8th February, 2019.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: