HCS Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Key Accounts Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for HCS Africa Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
HCS Africa Job Vacancy 2018
Implement the sales strategy within the assigned accounts and grow the market through new accounts acquisition in line with the overall business strategy in order to achieve the company sales target, growth and profitability.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Achieve Account Sales targets & customer base growth
- Achieve cash and stockholding management targets
- Achieve Customer service delivery targets
- Achieve Route Adherence and Cost targets
- Ensure Secondary sales targets are met by leading Trade Developers and merchandiser within the specified accounts /channels during market activities.
- Managing the merchandisers’ route coverage, monitoring their Order generation and in-store activities as per their roles and set targets
- Planning and executing structured customer visits to ensure pitching for the new businesses as per the projected pipeline Sales.
- Execute the callage plans as per the pre-planned Journey plans (JPS) submitted on the visit basis application to ensure full coverage of the specified accounts.
- Customer Relationship Management by managing and developing alliances with the existing customer base and recruiting new ones within the assigned markets to enhance the achievement of sales and profitability objectives.
- Monitoring and reporting of market trends and conditions, competitor activities, products, prices and developments. Prepare and provide relevant reports and information based on the two to guide management decision making.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely weekly / monthly / quarterly sales reports to the manager to facilitate a comprehensive sales performance review and proper planning for the various segments.
- Implement a collection plan geared towards ensuring collection targets are achieved and cash flow levels are maximized. Ensure the territory AR is at ero (100% collection)
- Conduct periodic product training for both existing and potential customers to enhance both our brand awareness and product knowledge.
- Ensure proper merchandising standards are achieved as per the designed planograms across the segmented outlets as per the set classification.
- Ensure products are available in all assigned supermarkets branches and every channel branches meet the set sales targets.
- Ensure product visibility in all customer key decision making corridors and proper placement of POS in the strategic hotspots across all the outlets.
- Advanced Diploma in sales and marketing or a professional certification in sales and marketing
- Membership in a professional body
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a manufacturing/FMCG Merchandising
- Experience in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Supermarkets merchandising
- Knowledge of changing market forces and wholesale/retail selling technology.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High levels of professionalism with internal and external customers.
- Excellent Customer Service, Customer Relationship and interpersonal Skills
- Effective planning and organization skills with the ability to design and execute action plans.
- Flexible – Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Key Accounts Executive on the Subject line
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: