Hashi Energy Recruitment 2018 for Quality Assurance Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Hashi Energy Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Hashi Energy Recruitment 2018
Hashi Energy is a solid and reputable organisation with more than 25 years’ experience in imports, re-exports, distribution and logistics and is a top turnkey solutions provider across East and Central Africa.
We are currently recruiting a Quality Assurance Officer to join our team in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensure the processes are compliant with industry best practices (JIG) taking into account the limitations of the operational environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Officer Job :
- Conduct fit for purpose inspections on fuel storage/issue facilities belonging to Hashi Energy and report results to QA/QC Manager, HSSE Manager, Ops
- Manager, and GM. These inspections are to be done on the basis of all the relevant international and company standards.
- Assist QA/QC Manager in identifying and implement required corrective actions within processes/procedures based on non-conformances.
- Conduct and assist in investigations when quality issues are identified and report findings to QA/QC Manager
- Advise QA/QC Manager of any proposed changes to SOP’s, forms and quality documents
- Assist the QA/QC Manager to create new forms, SOP’s and or documents when required to do so, ensure they are approved by Management and registered in the central document data base.
- To assist in and perform internal audits at all sites, checking during these audits that all SOP’s and procedures are followed correctly and report all findings to QA/QC Manager
- Ensure that all defects, product non-conformances, incidents, near misses and customer complaints are reported correctly to QA/QC Manager.
- To assist in carrying out fuels training in line with company training procedures.
- Conduct random site inventory audits and advise QA/QC Manager of findings.
- Conduct random tank, vehicle dips to confirm paperwork for issue/receipt is correct.
- Conduct verification count on all drum stock at sites.
- Fuel meter verification.
- Any other tasks as directed by the QA/QC Manager.
Quality Assurance Officer Job Requirements:
- Educated to a minimum standard equivalent to A Level, with a qualification in quality management
- At least 5 years fuel handling and quality control experience preferably in commercial environment
- Good commercial and business understanding
- Proficient in computing – Microsoft Office programme (Word, Excel, Project Scheduler, PowerPoint) internet, email
- Working Knowledge of Fuels Inventory systems
- Experienced in working in a multicultural environment
- Experience in Auditing to a recognized standards ISO 9001:2008,ISO 14001and OSHAS 18001 or, JIG)
- Able to manage resources and time effectively
- English speaking and writing
- Experienced user of Word, Excel and Power Point
- Dangerous Goods Handling
- Experience in training.
- Candidates must be physically able to work in a remote location when required
How to Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted before close of business on the 1st of June 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: