Hasbah Kenya Recruitment 2018 for Sales Support Representative, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Hasbah Kenya Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Hasbah Kenya Recruitment 2018
Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, are seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions in Kenya:
The Sales Support Representative is accountable for delivering superior volume and distribution in all the general and modern trade stores assigned. The position is in Nairobi
Sales Support Representative Job Principal Accountabilities
- Develop and build excellent account relationships with customers to leverage on business opportunities
- To identify and evaluate market opportunities related to the assigned account
- To coordinate the work closely with key customers to ensure non-disruptions in the service levels
- Negotiate with customers on hot spots and extra displays especial during promotions.
- Run all initiative for the general trade especially wholesale.
- Manage the promoter and promotional activities.
- Plan and draw up the monthly sales promotions, yearly cumulative sales performance, market and category performance.
- Feedback on all forms of competitor activities
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- To relieve the key accounts and be able to work with all our principles and product
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience handling both general and modern trade.
- Experience and knowledge in field sales especially FMCG
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Honest and a person of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com 15th May 2018 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. This recruitment is open until suitable candidates are identified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: