Hasbah Kenya Recruitment 2018 for Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Hasbah Kenya Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Hasbah Kenya Recruitment 2018
Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, are seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions in Kenya:
The Accountant is accountable for preparing, computing, managing, researching and analyzing all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business. . The position is in Nairobi
- Monitor customer balance ,ensure money is collected on time and ensure adherences to credit limits
- Prepare and circulate customer and supplier account reconciliation on a timely basis.
- Minimize exposure of tax penalties to the company through overseeing preparation of Tax Calculations and getting them audited through Tax Auditors
- Collect and post of withholding tax certificates against customer and client accounts
- Update of cashbook on a daily basis and ensure that the accounting software contains accurate balances for decision making on payments
- Assist the business accountant in providing information and records to auditors
- Ensure that approved cash expenditure payments are processed on a timely basis.
- Write and posting of cheques
- Keep custody of receipts, expenditure forms, purchase orders and all other accounting records as required by the Law and by Best Practice in Accounting
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis as per agreed timelines Ensure suppliers are paid on time
- Ensure adherence to generally acceptable accounting standards and principles
- Prepare all statutory payments on a timely basis as per legal requirements
Accontant Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have a CPA (K)/ACCA.
- 5 years working experience.
- Knowledge in taxation and statutory requirements
- International Accounting Standards
- Audit knowledge
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com 15th May 2018 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
This recruitment is open until suitable candidates are identified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: