Hasbah Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for FMCG Van Sales Representatives, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Hasbah Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Hasbah Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, seeking to recruit highly
ambitious candidates to fill in the following positions:
The VSR is accountable for delivering superior volume, coverage, distribution and In-store presence (Distribution, Pricing, shelving and Merchandising as per standards) in all the VSR stores of your section.
Van Sales Representatives Job Responsibilities
- Deliver volume, coverage and sales fundamentals targets
- Deliver product on a regular basis determined by a delivery plan and set route to a specific set of customers within the agreed window of time.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers
- Maintain the highest standard of service by maintaining the required supply of stock to ensure a 100% service level with no ‘stock outs’ (Including Merchandising Plano-gram / counting stock / replenish / collect Sale or Return products) to the highest standard.
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists.
- Provide information and feedback to the Van Sales Supervisor, on Customer requirements and competitor activity on your route
- The goods loaded into the back of your van and for accountable for stock take purposes.
- Targets of the month (volume, distribution)
- Bad debts
- The correct use of and maintenance of all equipment supplied by the company.
- Completing all of the “end day” tasks
Qualifications for the Van Sales Representatives Job
- Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum of 1 years in sales
- MUST have a valid Driving License –Class BCE
- Good understanding of basic computer skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills/relationship building.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected]by 15th October 2018 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. This recruitment is open until suitable candidates are identified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: