Harriet Group Job Vacancy for Tele-Sales Executives, Application Details
We are looking to fill sales executive positions immediately. If you’re a hardworking, smart and self-driven person with a good level of commitment, get in touch with us.
Table of Contents
Tele-Sales Executives Job Responsibilities
- Your role will be mostly telesales. You will also be required to attend meetings and field efforts.
- You will be required to meet your targets
- You will be required to be very professional and good in your sales efforts in the following areas;
- Field sales
- Follow up and closure
- Other methods you chose to employ
- You will be required to be a good team player
Requirements for The Tele-Sales Executives Job
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales
- To be a fluent English speaker
- A professional demeanor is very important
How to Apply
Please email us your CV and a brief pitch for the job (include why you believe you’re qualified and previous experience along with anything else relevant) to [email protected] You will receive an email inviting you to an interview; you are required to respond as advised in the email to confirm attendance. The interviews will be held on Thursday 14th and the job will start on 3rd January. (Location will be communicated in the email.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: