Harriet Group Job Vacancy for Social Media Manager, Application Details
We are looking to fill an admin and social media manager vacancy.
You’ll be required to excellent team working skills, Exceptional communication skills, flexibility, and the ability to multi-task.
Table of Contents
Qualifications for the Admin & Social Media Manager Job
- Carrying out administrative errands.
- a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
- online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Excellent team work and networking skills.
Admin & Social Media Manager Job Responsibilities
- develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- manage all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram
- plan content and delivery and use tools like Hootsuite and Asana to manage multiple social media channels
- develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote the organization and brand
- write engaging blog posts and articles
- create engaging multimedia content
- form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within the company (in-house roles)
- Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face (agency roles).
Your key Achievements in the organization include:
- Brand Development
- Identify Target Customers
- Set Clear Objectives
- Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
- Solid Content Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Conversion Strategy
- Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
How to Apply
To apply, please send your application by email, attaching your CV and links to your work to[email protected] The job starts on January 3rd, 2018 and the interviews will take place on Friday, 15th, from 11 am. Further details of the interview will be communicated by email to qualified applicants.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More