Guinness Job Vacancy 2018 for Tactical Buying Specialist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Guinness Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Guinness Job Vacancy 2018
EABL operates within a multi-cultural, multinational, multi-currency environment. EABL comprises four business units: KBL, EAML, CGI, and UBL. KBL is further categorised into Demand and Supply. The Supply business is involved in the production of beer and spirits. The Demand business is involved in marketing and pushing the product to consumers.
This role is located within the Demand Sales business. The KAM is the high-level contact between KBL and it’s key accounts and will be the “Push” Element in driving profits/NSV, volumes/brand growth. Role is also pivotal in driving trade innovation & creativity in key channels. The role has no contact and interaction with distributors and deals with off trade and future consumption.
Diageo is committed to seeking opportunities to create simplification across our organisation to accelerate its Performance Ambition and drive out cost to invest in growth. External benchmarking on how we source, purchase from and pay suppliers has identified opportunities to transform the experience of our suppliers and employees and deliver savings to the business
Source to Pay (STP) Transformation will create and implement a best in class Source to Pay infrastructure for Diageo end to end, comprising new processes, creation of structured data & the implementation of a new E2E integrated global Purchasing tool (Coupa).
The buyer role under the Tactical Team will support the Procurement Teams and the market requisitioners to buy/purchase from the right vendors using the right buying channels and ensure correct structured data supports end the Procurement strategy.
The Tactical Buying Specialist is a key element of the Tactical team and acts as the interface between business requisitioners (business requirements) and the Procurement community (who set purchasing strategy) in ensuring Diageo buys the right products from the right suppliers, using the right purchasing channels and at the right price.
This role is required to ensure compliance to the agreed STP processes and the Procurement policies for the categories they are responsible for.
Purpose of Role
This role will also be responsible for sourcing of non-strategic spend on goods and services.
As this is a role facing directly into our business, this role has a direct impact on how our business customers view our service. The focus should be on the quality of the response and meeting SLA’s for satisfactory closing of requests. Any requests not resolved immediately may need prompt escalation, management and communication to the requestor on progress.
- Responsible and accountable for the timely management of tactical purchasing requests from the business within the agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Providing advice and support to the business on the correct routes or sources of supply (via catalogues, webforms etc.).
- Identifying opportunities for new catalogues or content and routing this to the STP Supplier & Catalogue Team.
- Sourcing of non-strategic goods and services (spot buy).
Key Criteria to be successful in this role
- Degree educated preferably in a business or Procurement related field from a recognized University
- Conversant with Coupa system operations and ‘HOW’ use knowledge
- Experience of Tactical purchasing, including processes, ways of working, documentation and compliance requirements etc. would be beneficial
- Able to work proactively and effectively in cross-functional and global team at all levels in an organization.
- Previous Procurement experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak and write in French.
- Communication and influencing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Highly structured and thorough
- Strong delivery and analytical skills
- Empathy, tact and diplomacy
- Proactive approach with tenacity and drive to succeed
- Solution oriented approach to change challenges
- Team working skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Guinness career website on sjobs.brassring.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: