Guinness Job Vacancy 2018 for Security Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Guinness job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Guinness Job Vacancy 2018
East Africa Breweries (EABL) is the largest drinks company in East Africa and part of Diageo the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across the spirits, wine, and beer categories. These brands include Tusker, Pilsner, Allsopps, Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Guinness, Guinness Malta, J&B, and Bells.
Corporate Security sits within the Group Legal function and sets Diageo wide policies and standards to which EABL Security implements after considering the local risk assessment ensuring a proportional and market-specific risk-based approach.
- EABL has major operations throughout East Africa including Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda. These comprise breweries, distilleries distributions centers, and warehouses as well as sales and marketing functions.
- Through distribution agreements, we are also present in other East African countries and are also looking at expanding into others. These venture markets include South Sudan, Burundi, Rwanda, and Eastern DRC and the successful candidate should demonstrate an understand the complex security environments in all these markets where we have either small offices of permanent staff or have staff regularly traveling to away from the established EABL infra-structure.
- The region offers a number of security challenges including ensuring the safety of staff in high-risk locations, advising business travelers, protecting our facilities and goods from organised criminals.
- Advisory – Advise Directors, Managers and general staff on current security situation, including criminality in the country and ensuring that standards are maintained consistently with actual or potential threat level.
- Develop the capabilities and expertise, especially security management systems of the KBL security team.
- Proactively provide commercial and pragmatic security advice and solutions for the markets.
- To work with the businesses and other internal stakeholders such as the Supply, HR, Sales and Marketing, Legal and Corporate Relations teams on relevant matters affecting the Markets.
Purpose of Role:
Will be responsible for:
- Protecting company employees, assets, brands, reputation and business operations/activities from actual or potential security threats.
- Preparing high quality reports including intelligence briefing, threats assessments and investigative reports.
- Providing strong leadership to the security function and maintaining close links with KBL Leadership Team.
- Communicating the risks to the KBL Leadership team and providing appropriate advice.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
- Conducting investigations as required by KBL Head of Security and ensure that timely, detailed and concise written and verbal reports are given on detected/reported incidents.
- Ensure KBL site, and relevant third party sites are compliant with Diageo policies and standards and local regulatory requirements
- Driving proactive programmes to mitigate current and emerging risks and trends to keep our people, assets and brands, events safe and secure.
- Building and maintaining effective contacts with relevant law enforcement regulatory and industry bodies
- Delivering high quality, forward looking briefing papers and threat assessments, and other reports as directed
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Good knowledge of the commercial security field including, experience in threat analysis, Physical, people & travel security and developing risk analysis.
- Good knowledge in conducting and managing complex investigations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to prepare documentation for corporate leadership or governmental agencies;
- Prior experience is required in military, government agency, law enforcement or as a corporate security professional. Minimum requirement is Captain in military or Inspector of police.
- Must be a university graduate and be a Kenyan citizen.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: