Guinness Job Vacancy 2018 for Reserve Luxury Portfolio Ambassador, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Guinness job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Guinness Job Vacancy 2018
The Reserve Luxury Portfolio Division is a team of highly trained individuals who focus on super- premium and luxury led opportunities across the discerning on-trade, demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving and brand building activity. Discerning TLA/RLA accounts are icons within the trade and create a halo for brands.
This is a commercial position aimed at building the Reserve Luxury Portfolio knowledge, awareness
and adoration with our Diageo Reserve Luxury Portfolio sales-forces as well as the TLA and Pacemaker stakeholders, driving and inspiring customer loyalty and demand, which will in turn transform into consumer demand.
- The Reserve Luxury Portfolio business has a challenging growth & innovation agenda.
- The challenge in the on-trade is driving penetration and frequency of consumption, the off trade is challenged with retail consolidation & pricing.
- This is a highly complex role covering a broad portfolio of brand
- Deep understanding of what is important to Reserve Luxury Portfolio customers.
- Has their finger on the pulse of what is happening on the ground
- Ability to identify emerging trends & insights. Tenacious in translating this knowledge into commercial actions quickly.
- Category Knowledge across Spirits.
- Passion for luxury dinks and non-drinks brands, our customers & our consumers
- Ability to develop strong relationships with trade partners
- Excellent knowledge of the drinks and non-drinks luxury goods sector
- Proven passion to live life of the luxury sector and bring our brands to life
- Outstanding and proven presentation skills
- Must possess excellent mixology skills with a solid Spirit (and Wine) knowledge
- Proven training ability, persuasive selling skills, passion for wine and the high end drinks business, with respect to customers and consumers
- Good informal relationships with wine, culinary and lifestyle journalists an asset
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE: