Guinness Job Recruitment 2018 for Senior Innovation Manager
The innovation team plays a critical role in shaping the future of the business, delivering innovations that respond to consumer and customer trends and innovations that are reshaping the choice available to our consumers. We are looking for a self-motivated, entrepreneurial individual who will be a great addition to the team and who shares our beliefs.To deliver that we need a black-belt Senior Innovation Manager, accountable for delivering game changing innovation projects. If you want to be part of this team that is passionate about customers & consumers & if you are excited about the opportunity to deliver game-changing innovation, then contact us.
Deliver the EABL Kenya Innovation contribution to the annual operating plan c. £100m (KES 14Bn) & convert +80% of new launches pipeline overlay in the financial year.
EABL is the market leader in this region within the Beverage Alcoholic drinks market. The market is further complicated by a number of factors that make the job infinitely more interesting, the experiences more valuable & the time spent in role all the more rewarding:
Purpose of Role
Top 5 Accountabilities
- Product Innovation: Through a natural instinct of what consumers want.
- Project management: leading the development of multi innovation projects at once.
- World-Class Execution Launches: Working in partnership with the Supply brand change managers and Commercialisation Managers to develop and commercialize the product innovation.
- Influencing & Inspiring. It is critical that you can effectively influence & inspire the cross-functional project team to deliver the Ambition.
- Performance management: Through a strong understating of the business and understanding the relative commercial levers required to deliver the performance ambitions you will consistently measure and intervene to make sure all projects deliver to target.
- 7+ years of marketing, innovation or commercial experience & have a proven track record of amazing results.
- Ddemonstrate meticulous project management, strong marketing judgement & commercial grounding to ensure delivery of plans.
- Strong entrepreneurial flair to both identify new opportunities & navigate your project challenges through the complex business landscape
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More