Growth Partners Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Representative, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Growth Partners job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Growth Partners Job Vacancy 2018
Our client based in Rongai, Kenya is a company in the baby products industry looking for highly motivated, ambitious and self-driven candidates to fill the following positions;
Roles for the Sales Representative Job
- The Sales Executive will be expected to serve customers by selling our products, meeting customer needs, and driving business growth in the assigned territory/market segment.
- Participate in stock management and control
- Assist shoppers locate the products and goods they desire
- Perform cash processing and card payments
- Stock shelves with goods
- Answer queries from shoppers
- Guide and give advice to customers on product selection
- Deal with customer refunds
- Keep the store clean and tidy; this includes mopping and hovering
- Work within established guidelines with brands
- Attach price tags to merchandise
- Look out for shoplifters; responsible for security within the store as well as watching out for fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receive and store stock.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the products.
- Making telephone calls and in-person visiting and presenting to existing and prospective customers.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creating and managing customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
Sales Representative Job Qualifications
- A Certificate or Diploma in a business related field or any other relevant field.
- At least six (6) Months’ experience in the Baby Products industry.
- IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward, their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September, 2018. Expected remuneration is 10,000 – 15,000.
Should include day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees. Candidates should indicate clearly on the subject line what position they are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Should be a resident of Rongai or Langata and its environs
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More