Greenlands Agro Producers Job Vacancy 2018 for Farm Managers, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Greenlands Agro Producers Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Greenlands Agro Producers Job Vacancy 2018
Greenlands Agroproducers Ltd – We are a vibrant grower, processor and exporter of high quality horticultural produce grown under internationally recognized standards. We wish to enhance our effectiveness in all areas of our operations so that the company’s objectives are fully met. If you believe you can contribute to the growth of our organization, apply for the following position.
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant position.
- Coordinate all agronomic practices from planting to harvesting of all farm produce in accordance with international quality standards.
- Handle all staff matters within the farm.
- Issuance and control of farm inputs
- Compilation of budgets reports
- Ensure proper storage, service and repair of all farm machinery, tools, and other implements and report faults and breakdowns of machinery to the management for appropriate action.
- Manage irrigation infrastructure in the farm
Qualification and experience
- Must be aged 30-40 years
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture from a recognized university
- Over 5 years experience ¡n charge of a large horticultural farm
- Must have excellent presentation and report writing skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications alongside a detailed CV, copies of certificates and other testimonials, names and addresses of three referees and a colored passport size photo to:
Human Resources & Corporate Affairs Manager Greenlands Agro-producers Ltd P.O Box 78025 – 00507, Nairobi
Or email to: email@example.com
To reach on or before 12th October 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: