Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya (GRADIF-K) Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya (GRADIF-K)|
Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya (GRADIF-K) Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Finance Officer/Projects Accountant
- Adhering to GRADIF-Kenya financial management policies and procedures, provide technical assistance and supervision in financial planning, budgeting and controls of
- Governance Project, other Foundation’s projects and ensure expenditures compliance with the approved budget plans.
- Support GRADIF-Kenya Programme/projects staff and the Finance and Administration Manager in development of Projects budgets and work plans.
- He/she will be responsible for timely preparation of various payments including petty cash liquidation, preparations for banking and collection of projects cash and checks to/from the bank and other related duties as advised.
- Ensuring the maintenance of accurate bank balances for the URAIA TRUST funded Project accounts as well as ensuring adequate funds balances before subsequent requisitions are made to the funder.
- Reviewing and approving cash payments and verifying staff field/travel periderms, Civic Educators payments and related claims for completeness and records accuracy.
- He/she shall ensure routine preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports and monthly bank reconciliations and share with project management and the funders.
- He/she shall also undertake capacity development and mentoring all staff in his/her department and other project interns/TOTs in various financial and projects matters.
- Ensuring the maintenance of accurate and up to date filing system for accounting records and related vouchers for the project; Ensure compliance with internal control mechanisms and make relevant recommendations on areas for improvement to the Finance Manager and the CEO.
- Timely prepare financial documents and records for annual Financial and projects audits, share with the Finance Manager and participate in audit exercises.
- He /she shall participate in the resource Mobilization initiatives for the sustainability of the project
- Monitor the extent to which projects are implementation in comparison to plans through field visits to establish value for money.
- Participate in capacity development events: forums, conferences and related events
- Participate in other Organizational team tasks as need arises and/or as directed by your supervisors.
- Applicants should possess not less than 3 years of progressive work experience handling financial management/accountancy matters in donor funded projects/programs.
- Have prior experience in Volunteering / working with International and Local NGOs, Community Foundations, FBOs, other Development Agencies or the Government of Kenya (GOK) serving in rural environments in any part of Kenya.
- Show demonstrated evidence of own self initiativity in various other development projects/ initiatives besides his/her ability in financial management.
- Be well versed with Governance hindering development initiatives in Tharaka Nithi County and other neighbouring counties in the Eastern and other regions in Kenya.
- Holder of at least undergraduate degree from a recognized university in Social Sciences; Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting/Finance Option, Bachelor of Arts; Sociology,
- Statistics coupled with at least CPA 3 qualification. Master’s Degree holders coupled with relevant courses, and experiences will have an added advantage.
- Some understanding of targeted Counties’: Social Cultural, Political, Economic and Social Contexts and developmental dynamisms is required.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a Cover Letter, One Pager Capability Statement and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya (GRADIF-K), P.O. Box 16699 00100. Nairobi. Email to: email@example.com so as to reach us not later than Friday, the 27th day of September, 2020. Applications shall be reviewed as they are received as an on-going process. The successful candidate shall be required to report immediately
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Grassroots Development Initiatives Foundation-Kenya Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: