Gradian Health Systems Recruitment 2018 for Operations Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Gradian Health Systems Recruitment 2018 for Operations Manager. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Gradian Health Systems Recruitment 2018
Gradian Health Systems is a nonprofit medical technology company that works to transform the impact of medical equipment in low-resource hospitals around the world. Operating as a social enterprise, they combine world-class medical devices with hands-on training and local support to unleash human potential in delivering care and improving lives.
With headquarters in New York City, Gradian Health Systems is establishing a service center in Nairobi to better serve customers. They are currently hiring for an Operations Manager to set up and run this service center. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has extensive experience in developing management processes, managing supply chains and communicating across a wide array of stakeholders
The Operations Manager will be based in Nairobi and will report to our Director of Market Strategy and Evaluation while also working closely with members from several other teams across the organization. This role is ideal for an individual who is looking for an opportunity to build something new. Who has a passion for improving the health sector and offering quality service.
- Service Center Administration
- Work closely with Gradian’s service team to establish our new Nairobi-based Service Center with goal to be fully operational by Q4 2018.
- Manage day-to-day operations of service center including financial reporting, customer relationship management (CRM) software and onsite activities.
- Serve as critical link between Gradian’s NY-based HQ, field-based engineers and customers.
- Customer Service and Support
- Manage first line communication with customers/end-users of our products, to ensure ongoing correct usage and proper maintenance of Gradian’s machines as well record satisfaction and issue data.
- Liaise with Gradian’s distributors to field incoming service requests and ensure that their technical team(s) are working to resolve these requests in a time sensitive fashion.
- Liaise with the Gradian Service team in New York and technicians in-field to coordinate Preventative Maintenance (PM) visits.
- After a product issue has been resolved or a PM visit completed, ensure that the information loop is closed with a follow up to ensure that the facility is satisfied, and the machine is being used properly.
- Information Management
- Work with Director of Market Strategy and Evaluation to support wider data collection efforts, both in-country and across Gradian’s markets.
- Prepare simple reports on training, inventory, forecasting and customer satisfaction.
- Manage operations dashboard with HQ via CRM platform.
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years’ experience in operations, logistics, supply chain management or other relevant field.
- Resourceful, self-starter who can independently manage multiple projects at once and has a hands-on approach to getting things done.
- Project management experience; strong track record of both creating and successfully executing against timelines and budgets.
- Strong work ethic and openness to evolving responsibilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good sense of humor.
- Strongly Preferred (not required): Competency in French.
- Preferred (not required): Background in global health and/or health care industry.
- Preferred (not required): Some experience in customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Gradian Health Systems career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: