Good Brands and Smart Brands Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Representatives, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Good Brands and Smart Brands Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Good Brands and Smart Brands Job Vacancy 2018
Unit: Good Brands and Smart Brands Group Limited
Regions: Nairobi, Mombasa, Kericho, Machakos,
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Good Brands and Smart Brands Limited is a distribution company established under the laws of
Kenya. The company has over time focused on importing and distributing internationally renowned brands to the local market and beyond. We have over 20 brands such as Persil, Santa Lucia, Dettol, American Garden among others.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following roles based at Nairobi, Mombasa, Kericho and Machakos.
We’re looking for a result-driven sales representatives to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. Who will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost sales, new accounts opening and debt collection.
Responsibilities for the Sales Representatives Job:
- Collate company receivables.
- Should seek to maintain and win company visibility
- Should cultivate new accounts openings.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Furnish management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities,
- and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Sales Representatives Job skills and Competencies:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in Bcom Sales and Marketing option.
- Proven work experience of 2-3 years in wholesale, traditional trade and modern trade.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
How to Apply
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter quoting the region of your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 25 th April 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: