goAfrica Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. goAfrica recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Deadline||20th September 2019|
goAfrica Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 goAfrica Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
goAfrica is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Commercial Officer (Automotive)
goAfrica (www.goafrica.com) is the leading B2B E-Commerce platform in Kenya and was chosen as Kenya’s best B2B E-Commerce platform in 2020. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, we are seeking to hire a mature, experienced and aggressive Sales Executive who will be tasked with new customer acquisition and customer retention of our Automotive Category. S/he should also be able to cross-sell other categories especially on Electronics and iPhones.
- Manage customer leads
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Research and identify the needs of clients and solutions best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales targets
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Grow and retain existing clients
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients
- Respond to all inquiries in a quick & timely manner
- Submit weekly and monthly reports
- Help clients and prospects find the best products on the platform clearly explaining the benefits
- Degree from a recognized University
- Must have experience in Vehicle Spare Parts / Accessories sales. Experience selling Electronics and or iPhones will be an added advantage
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be proactive and focused on achieving sales quotas
- Self – motivated, aggressive and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable and aggressive
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Automotive Category – Commercial Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 20th September 2020.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest goAfrica Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum goAfrica Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for goAfrica Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for goAfrica Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent goAfrica Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the goAfrica Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: