goAfrica Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales & Marketing Internships, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for goAfrica Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
goAfrica Job Vacancy 2018
We are a global B2B e-commerce company with headquarters in London. Our offices are currently situated in Nairobi, Johannesburg, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. In 2019, we will open Cairo, Lagos and Mumbai.
Africa is at an inflection point in global trade, internet adoption and economic growth rates; however, Africa’s businesses are poorly served by existing regional e-commerce platforms.
We believe that Africa holds significant e-commerce potential. This stems from the continent’s impressive technological advancement that supports the opportunity to supply the increasing demand for good quality and competitively priced products.
After nearly two years of research and preparation, goAfrica began trading this year on our B2B marketplace platform www.goafrica.com
Supporting African businesses
goAfrica’s platform has been designed to deliver a compelling value proposition. It offers broad functionality, ease of mobile use, secure payments, efficient logistics and other value-added services, all supported by our local customer service team.
Users benefit from a seamless request for quotations (RFQ) functionality which helps them source for any product even if it is not on our catalogue.
Our platform can help reduce sourcing costs and thus increase potential margins for buyers.
We are dedicated to broadening, diversifying and reducing the cost of global trade for African businesses.
Job responsibilities are included below but are not limited to:
- Close new orders at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers for reorders
- Find and cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Call leads to book and confirm meetings
- Update relevant CRM system on a daily basis
- Produce relevant sales reports when asked to
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Diploma in Marketing or Business Administration & Management or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
How to Apply
Email your CV to email@example.com
Indicate the job you are applying for on the email subject
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More