Glovo Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Team Lead, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Glovo Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Glovo Job Vacancy 2018
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide an on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
As the Sales Team Lead, you will be responsible for building and developing partnerships from scratch with restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, etc and growing their number on the platform while delivering on aggressive sales and growth targets.
In this role you will be part of the sales team at Glovo, working closely with the Director of Sales for your region.
- Build a partner portfolio from scratch and negotiate the best products in your city to deliver it to our customers
- Lead from the front in closing deals, onboarding them and account management for your city’s partners
- Meet monthly objectives defined by the Sales Director
- Coordinate the Sales Plans defined together with the Sales Operation Manager + Marketing team + Key Accounts Sales + Account Managment team
- Train and motivate the sales team
- At least, 3 years of experience in high-performance sales
- Previous work experience in a startup / high-demanding environment is preferred
- Sales hunger is a must! You may never take a no for an answer.
- Experience in training and motivating a sales team
- Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and business fundamentals
- Strong communication abilities with ability to influence and drive change
Our core values are very important to us:
- Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
- Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
- Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
- Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
- Glownership: TAct as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
- Raise the bar: You’re curious and capable; that’s why you’re at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you
- A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Glovo career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)