Glacier Products Ltd Kikuyu Chocolate Plant Job Vacancy 2018 for Production Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Glacier Products Ltd Kikuyu Chocolate PlantJob Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Glacier Products Ltd Kikuyu Chocolate PlantJob Vacancy 2018
Glacier Products Ltd is a private company specializing in Ice creams, Chocolates and food related products.
The Company has Retail Outlets in Nairobi and other major towns in Kenya.
To support the implementation of our business strategy we are looking for a qualified and experienced individual to join our dynamic team in the position of a Production Supervisor – Chocolate plant. The position shall be based at the Kikuyu production plant.
Job Summary: The main role is to support business strategy by ensuring efficiency in planning, co-ordination and control of manufacturing processes from receiving of raw materials to dispatch of final products according to the company policy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpreting the production schedule and assign specific production duties.
- Addressing special order needs in liaison with the Production Manager.
- Scheduling production as per plan and reporting deviations and reasons thereof
- Responsible for the day to day running of the plant by establishing priorities to ensure that operations run efficiently
- Filling and packaging Warehouse Management – Daily posting of production into the warehouse. Receiving and accounting for the WIP, Inclusions & Packaging materials from the store.
- Ensuring proper housekeeping and ensuring that all machinery are well maintained and there is no tampering of the machine settings by unauthorized staff.
- Personnel Management- Identifying staff issues within the team and channeling them as appropriate. Training of staffs and duty allocation to staff following production schedule.
- Doing daily variance analysis between actual consumption and planned consumption for WIP and inclusions and reporting it to Production Manager.
- Report Management – Daily production plan, Daily Variance report & Daily Material consumption report
Formal Education and Professional Qualifications:
- University degree: Preferably BSc. in Food Science and Technology or related discipline
- Computer literate-working knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing System (Kaizen) an added advantage
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP ,ISO 22000 – 2005, ISO 9001 and other food management systems.
- Experience in a food production or related FMCG manufacturing facility a MUST.
- Experience in a leadership position with proven team management and leadership.
- Accounting proficiency is desired.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 10th October, 2018.
Due to the urgency to fill the position, shortlisting will be done on an ongoing basis.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: