Glacier Products Job Vacancy 2019 for Sales Representative, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Glacier Products Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Glacier Products Job Vacancy 2019
Glacier Products Ltd is a private company specializing in Ice creams, Chocolates and other food related products. The Company has Retail Outlets in Nairobi and other major towns in Kenya.
To support the implementation of our business strategy we are looking for a qualified individual to join our dynamic team in the position of a Sales Representative, Nairobi and its environment.
- Generate orders from customers to achieve set sales targets
- Adhering to recommended product mix at respective categories of outlets.
- New product listing
- Business development including recruitment of new businesses and expansion of existing accounts
- Ensuring correct freezer position, size and maintenance/usage at outlets.
- Liaising with credit control department to ensure customer adhere to set trading terms.
- Address customer concerns and complaints and escalate issues as necessary
- Ensure proper maintenance of company assets (freezers)
- Follow up on payment from due accounts to ensure timely settlement
- Establish and maintain relationship with clients
- Conduct market intelligence and gathering feedback from customers
- Weekly and monthly reporting on account performance and important measures
- Ensuring set weekly/monthly sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Participating in events and promotions as advised by marketing department.
- Participating in MIT and PR activities.
- Any other special assigned duties.
- Diploma/ Degree in Sales & Marketing from a recognized institution
- Not less than 2 years’ Sales experience in the FMCG industry
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 25th February 2019. Due to the urgency to fill the position, shortlisting will be done on an ongoing basis
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: