GetBucks Ltd Job Vacancy 2019 for Accounts Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for GetBucks Ltd Recruitment 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
GetBucks Ltd Recruitment 2019
- REPORTS TO: Accountant, Finance Manager, CFO
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Ensure posting of receipts into the loan tracking systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure receipting of all customer payments presented.
- Upload of Mpesa payments.
- Processing customer refunds and exits.
- Ensure banking for customers, statutory deductions and any other third party payments and settlements are done on time.
- Primary customer contact person both internal and external.
- Posting of all other customer related transactions in the loan tracking systems.
- Ensure chronological filing of all documents while maintaining confidentiality.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA
Posting of Transactions
- Ensure all customer receipts are posted in the loan tracking system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process all loan offsets.
- Processing of all refunds and exits.
- Processing of correction journals, interest recovery.
- Closure of all accounts upon customer refunds being processed.
- Loading loan disbursement files for authorization.
Customer interaction and processing.
- Third party settlement.
- Issuing and collection of clearance letters for customers.
- Issuing customers with loan statements.
- Processing of stop orders for authorization.
Bank Reconciliations and Reports.
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all bank and Mpesa accounts monthly.
- Ensure all un-reconciling items are investigated and highlighted.
- Prepare and pass correction journals where required.
- Preparation of monthly agents commission report and handling any related queries.
- Ensure all documents are filed in chronological order.
- Maintain all confidential information under lock and key.
- CPA Part 2 Sec 3 or Business related degree.
Required Minimum Work Experience
- At least one year microfinance or banking experience
TECHNICAL & BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCE REQUIRED
- In-depth understanding of loan tracking system.
- Mathematical and numeric skills to be able to check and verify accuracy of banking and receipts.
- Basic banking knowledge to verify authenticity of bank slips.
- Working knowledge of the finance policy and procedures.
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Banking knowledge and good command of policies and procedures.
- Good understanding and analysis of customer statements.
- Functional knowledge of the loan tracking system.
- Good analytical skills.
- Functional knowledge of the financial and loan tracking systems.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Understanding the chronological filing system.
Behavioral skills: (Intermediate level)
- Honesty and Integrity
- Customer Oriented
- Communicates effectively
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Good planning and organization.
How to Apply
Applications including an application letter and curriculum vitae should be submitted to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: