GetBucks Job Vacancy 2018 for IT Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for GetBucks Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
GetBucks Job Vacancy 2018
The GetBucks app is the quickest and most convenient way to get a loan when you’re on the go!
Start Date: November 2018
Terms: Competitive salary, Medical Cover, Pension, Airtime Allowance.
Reporting to: CEO, CFO and Board of Directors
Reportees: IT Assistant
- Manage an IT budget and forecast.
- Manage IT support staff and ensure that their training remains up to date.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices.
- Install and configure appropriate software applications according to specifications.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance, in collaboration with the Infrastructure in our head office.
- Ensure system up time and disaster recovery, in collaboration with the Infrastructure Manager at our head office.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems, in collaboration with the Infrastructure Manager our head office.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders, in collaboration with the Infrastructure Manager at our head office.
- University Degree in IT
- Proven experience of 5-7 years as IT Technician or relevant position with 3 years in Management.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
How to Apply
Applications including an application letter and curriculum vitae should be submitted to[email protected] on or before the 20th October 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More