Genjoy Ltd Job Vacancy For Sales Manager (40-50K), Application Details
- This position is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets
- Develop sales strategies to deliver on business objectives
- Develop sales and distribution channels
- Develop and motivate sales team
- Management of credit policy and cost control
- Timely and accurate reports
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Accomplishes sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating field sales action plans.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Bachelors Degree from recognized University in a related field is required.
- 3 – 5 years work experience in sales at managerial level
- Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing
- Strong computer skills,
- Self –driven attitude towards work
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (SALES MANAGER) to firstname.lastname@example.org Before 31st December 2017 only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: