Generic Africa Job Vacancy For Sales Manager, Application Details
Generics Africa Limited is a Pharmaceutical Distributor sourcing and supplying pharmaceuticals across all channels in Kenya and Uganda. The company recently acquired new exclusive agencies for the Kenyan market in both ethical and consumer pharmaceutical categories. In order to successfully venture into new categories and strengthen its team, the organization seeks to fill the following position with highly qualified personnel.
Responsible for leading and managing the medical sales team to meet and exceed sales objectives whilst successfully launching new products into the market. This role reports to the Generics Africa Limited’s Ethical Marketing Lead.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- Develop and implement sales operation strategies across Kenya
- Responsible for all sales functions including leading a team of medical representatives Lead in marketing and listing of products with doctors and hospitals
- Spear head product launches and track ROI
- Optimize marketing spend by implementing, tracking and evaluating approved plans. Manage the field force efficiency system to optimize medical sales representatives. Provide accurate sales forecasts to ensure product availability in country.
- Delivery of monthly sales and coverage targets High quality action oriented reporting
- Adherence to payment terms by customers
- Strong relationships between Generics Africa Limited and all customers
Sales Manager Job Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in life science areas
- A business-related certification will be an added advantage.
- At least 6 years medical representative experience with at least 2 years of managing a team. Must have key account management experience
- A proficient driver willing to work out of office 70% of the time.
- Grow professional relationships – both internal and external that meet the organization’s objectives
- Excellent leadership, numerical, analytical, interpersonal and communications skills Should be highly motivated and an aggressive sales person.
- Positive attitude. Confident and capable of operating at all levels.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CVs and applications quoting the position title as subject not later than January 10th, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: