GE Corporate Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. GE Corporate recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
GE Corporate Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 GE Corporate Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
GE Corporate is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
The role should manage Stat &Tax filings for Corporate East Africa countries entities (including Kenya). The role holder will oversee the Statutory processes standards and financial compliance for the region, prioritizing results and seeking to drive organizational transformation, process improvement and automatization, for a long term and structured growth.
• Responsible for developing and directing the improvement, alignment, simplification, implementation and standardization of Statutory processes in the region
• Ensure the region is aligned with Global Teams to support organizational transformation in order to meet local and regional needs
• Work on time reduction on acquisitions integrations
• Review, validate and establish the procedures with the local statutory process leaders to ensure proper application of Local and US GAAP.
• Continuously provide insight on process improvements, especially reconciliation and preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
• Approve and coordinate process changes for the region enabling system and processes consistency.
• Interact with other leaders to provide consultative support to initiatives through financial and management information analyses
• Provide management of and leadership for direct staff
• Drive statutory process leaders commitment, productivity & six sigma quality initiatives.
• Assure Statutory process controller ship
• Supervise progress of audits recommendations and help coordinate corporate review sessions.
• Ensure Integrity is upheld throughout all processes, policies and practices, by ensuring appropriate communication and training of related activities.
• The Job scope is flexible and may be modified based on the Gas Franchise Stat and Tax organization requirements
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance).
Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Tax Operations.
7+ Years of experience
• The high degree of proficiency of Local GAAP and US GAAP knowledge
• Demonstrated experience in project management
• Strong controllership analytical skills able to link financial results to operational performance drives Experience leading cross-functional projects / process improvement within operations / finance function GE ops system / routines
• Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
• Customer Orientation – Ability to build a good partnership with all stakeholders in the processes • Team Leadership
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Support a positive environment despite constant changes
• Strategic, visionary and inclusive skills- Good ability to stay updated with market trends and external changes to incorporate knowledge in our internal processes
• Good dealing with ambiguity and a non-structured environment
• Must be willing to travel a minimum of 30% of the time
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GEs mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
How to Apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest GE Corporate Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GE Corporate Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for GE Corporate Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for GE Corporate Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent GE Corporate Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the GE Corporate Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: