Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition|
Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Senior Programme Manager
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is searching for an experienced Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition to oversee and implement the GAIN and HarvestPlus global Commercialization of Biofortified Crops initiative.
GAIN is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the UN in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. Working with both governments and businesses, we aim to transform food systems so that they deliver more nutritious food for all people. In particular, we aim to make healthier food choices more desirable, more available, and more affordable. GAIN’s mission is to advance nutrition outcomes by improving consumption of nutritious and safe food for all people, especially those most vulnerable to malnutrition.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition will manage GAIN’s engagement with our partner organisations, specifically around commercialization and marketing of biofortified crops. They will bring excellent program management skills, overseeing the strategy and implementation of this exciting multi-donor, multi-country project in partnership with other organisations. Role specifics include;
- Co-lead, with our Partner, the development of a detailed workplan to support the commercialization of biofortified crops in Asia and Africa, clarifying how GAIN and our partner will ensure impact, scale, and sustainability in a small number of strategically selected geographies.
- Oversight of the design and implementation of business planning services to strengthen the performance of enterprises along the supply chain that produce, store, aggregate, transport, wholesale, transform/manufacture, and retail biofortified products.
- Work closely with GAIN’s Knowledge Leadership and our Partner’s MEL groups to ensure monitoring, evaluation and learning takes place within the commercialization activities
- Coordinate with and report to the partnership donors.
- Contribute towards the development of new business opportunities for GAIN and our Partner to generate additional funding for the commercialization of biofortified crops.
- To be considered for this role, you will need to evidence demonstrable success in managing multi-country, multi-donor and multi-partner consortium projects of £10M USD (or equivalent) or more. You must be able to demonstrate excellent strategic and diplomatic abilities to effectively represent GAIN and our partners. You should have recognised expertise in market strengthening and product development and have the ability to operate within both public and private sector environments, specifically in relation to food enterprises, development agencies and governments at a senior level.
In return, GAIN offers an attractive pension scheme, private medical insurance, a generous leave allowance, flexible working and professional development opportunities within a supportive, collaborative and innovative working environment.
This role is offered on an initial one year fixed-term contract.
Please note that GAIN do not currently sponsor working visas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) career website on jobs.gainhealth.org to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: