GA Life Assurance Limited Job Recruitment Retirement Benefits BDM, Application Details
To participate in the acquisition of new business for Retirement Benefits Business in accordance with targets set and criteria formulated by the Company; handling of renewal of all existing accounts and maintaining acceptable ratios of business retention for all group schemes; preparation of business plans, and coordination of marketing and sales promotion and development of life products to ensure the group business revenue targets for the division are achieved; and presiding over the effective management of the Business Development Team.
Retirement Benefits BDM Job Responsibilities
- New Business Acquisition as per business set targets
- Leads and coordinates marketing efforts to ensure business targets are met.
- Identifies and pursues new business leads.
- Coordinates new business quotation processes, and follows up quotations with intermediaries and clients
- Conducts appropriate market intelligence to keep Senior Management informed of new developments in the Retirement Benefits business lines
- Ensures acceptable levels of business retention (i.e. preservation of existing business) are maintained at all times; and any existing business lost due to unavoidable circumstances is replaced by other suitable accounts (over and above the new business acquisition target for the year)
- Closely monitors customer service satisfaction to ensure renewals are not threatened; negotiates renewal terms of all programmes well in advance, and sends formal renewal confirmations to the Operations Department (Group Business) before the renewal dates.
- Periodically reviews existing products and proposes changes with a view to enhancing their quality
- Maintains, and regularly updates business progress reports.
- Performs other duties as directed by superiors from time to time.
- Preparation of annual premium budget and setting up strategies to achieve the same
- Appointment of New Business sources including brokers and agents
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the brokers, agents and clients. Likewise maintain close liaison with other departments in the organisation
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory requirements are met in a timely manner
Qualifications for the Retirement Benefits BDM Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- MBA an added advantage
- ACII or it’s equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in Retirement Benefits (Guaranteed or Segregated) Business Development in the insurance industry
- Well established network with Brokers of Retirement Benefits business
- In depth established network with Retirement Benefits clients
- In depth understanding of the operations of a life insurance company
- Good communication and presentation skills at a senior level
- Strategic planning and management experience
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected] indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 8th December, 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: