GA Insurance Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales & Marketing Senior Officer – Health Division, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for GA Insurance Limited Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
GA Insurance Limited Job Vacancy 2018
In line with the company’s strategic plan, GA Health Division has developed additional new products aimed at giving our clients a robust full scope of Health Insurance Solution through our creative and innovative products.
- SurgiCare: Takes care of major / costly surgeries in Indian Hospitals.
- TraumaCare: Low cost mass product designed to provide rescue by road/Air ambulances and admit partial medical bills.
- OncoCare: Low cost mass product that settles lump sum pay out on initial diagnosis of cancer.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Senior Officer who will be reporting to the General Manager – Health Division, to join our team and promote sales and marketing of the three products and any other product through intermediaries and to the direct clients.
Responsibilities for the Sales & Marketing Senior Officer Job
- Sourcing and procuring of business from brokers, independent agents and other channels in line with the set targets / budgets;
- Identifying business opportunities with potential and prospective agents, brokers, and organized groups, evaluating their positions and developing a sales opportunity.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market and competitor’s activities.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports giving details of individual performance on business acquired / lost / sales pipeline and feedback on market practices;
- Addressing client / customer enquiries and feedback within the timelines stipulated in Customer service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Premium collection in line with the Credit control policy;
- Any other related duties assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Sales & Marketing Senior Officer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Administration
- Diploma in Marketing/IIK, Knowledge of health insurance products.
- Atleast Four (4) years’ experience in insurance or related financial services organization.
Competencies – Level
- Good networking and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation & persuasion skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Results oriented.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Passion and high energy for sales
- Excellent presentation skill
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected] indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 17th August, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: