G4S Kenya Limited Job Vacancies 2018 for Threat Analyst
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S in Africa: G4S is the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 30 African countries and more than 122 000 employees on the continent.
In Kenya, G4S employs more than 14,000 people and we have a presence in all major urban centres within the country. Role Responsibility:
- provide embedded Threat Analyst to perform critical front-line intelligence support to the Crisis Management Team (CMT).
- Conduct all source collection and research, analyze, evaluate and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements, to produce assessments and recommendations.
- Apply highly developed inductive reasoning skills to provide a proactive approach to potential threats.
- Prepare analyses, assessments, or other products by applying expert judgment and specialized experience in interpreting information and making decisions. Analyze intelligence information and other resources related to terrorist and other organized crime groups.
- Extract essential information and analysis from investigations and intelligence products and synthesizes the information into actionable reports. Discerns patterns of complex behavior; provides accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Identify information gaps, prepares threat assessments for upcoming major events and prepares and delivers briefings or presentations on projects, studies and analyses to the CMT.
- Ability to organize and implement various client specific programs in the most efficient and effective manner meeting all deliverables and deadlines.
- Evaluating and recommending changes in methods of intelligence operations.
- Demonstrated analytical expertise and time/stress management skills to accurately draw conclusions by synthesizing raw data and information from multiple, unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product.
- This requires a strong ability to identify and solve complex problems and carrying out responsibilities with little or no supervision, at times under adverse and stressful conditions.
- Must maintain the ability to present and defend intelligence positions to a variety of audiences, including staff, representatives, and members of the Board.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultural and language barriers.
- Ability to quickly adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication skills along with a heightened awareness of client needs.
- Ability to be a positive and effective team member.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English language. · Capable of developing and recommendation of policy and initiatives appropriate to meet client needs · Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company
- Prior Law Enforcement or military analysis experience is preferred for the basic analyst position.
- Program development and management experience is preferred.
- Experience, education, or training must demonstrate administrative, professional, investigative, or technical work, which requires the ability to deal effectively with others in order to collect, evaluate and organize pertinent facts and employ multi-disciplinary analysis with and without systems support. Training and experience in Microsoft Office products, which are used to prepare clear and concise reports. Experience or training in developing and recommending policy, organizing and carrying out specific programs, evaluating and recommending changes in methods of intelligence operations.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE: