G4S Job Vacancy 2018 for National Operations Manager MSS, Application Details
G4S Job Vacancy 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 G4S Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
G4S Job Vacancy 2018
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S in Africa:
G4S is the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 30 African countries and more than 122 000 employees on the continent. In Kenya, G4S employs more than 14,000 people and we have a presence in all major urban centres within the country.
Reporting to the Operations Director – Manned Security Services, the National Operations Manager coordinates the provision of contractual and ad hoc manned security services to customers, in compliance with legislation, G4S policies and procedures, to ensure achievement of operational and budgeted financial targets.
- Effective management of the division’s Financial Performance
- Manage relationship between actual revenue results, budgets and forecasts.
- Achieve operating budget in revenue, gross margin, overheads and PBITA.
- Drive revenue growth by Identifying new business opportunities in manned security operations through an integrated security solutions approach.
- Ensure labour efficiency according to Group Standards
- Initiate cost saving model and controls
- Gross Margin Management
- Ensure overheads control according to Group Standards
- Achieve contract profitability and Price Increase according to set targets
- Prevent claims through regular customer risk assessments and contracts negotiations.
- Achieve existing Revenue Growth.
- Manage escalation to completion.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the competitor matrix nationally
- Debt management
- Prudent financial managements for all MSS suppliers Invoice approvals & Petty cash Vouchers.
- Efficient and effective Operations Management
- Oversee the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to ensure that they are executed profitably and in compliance to standardized business practices
- Ensure that resources are optimally deployed
- Locate areas of improvement in the operations, eliminate waste and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Reduce/ Eliminate incidents and customer claims by carrying out pre-deployment and continuous risk assessments
- Client Retention and maintenance of Customer Service Levels
- Make regular liaison and scheduled SLAs meetings with customers.
- Address customers’ requests and complaints promptly
- Ensure quality service delivery in line with the “G4S Way”
- Enforce compliance to agreed SLAs
- Ensuring that all required formal customer meeting are scheduled and in attendance.
- Ensure quality service delivery in line with the ‘G4S Way’
- Implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and work optimization
- Respond and direct personnel to immediately respond to client concerns and issues
- Support the implementation of HSSEC improvement plans
- Develop an infrastructure of responsibility for Health and Safety countrywide.
- Regularly review health and safety performance and take corrective action where necessary.
- Provide the necessary support to achieve health and Safety targets.
- Ensure that country’s safety initiatives are imbedded at the lowest levels.
- Engage employees on a regular basis and establish an effective means of consultation with employees on matters of health and safety Identify and reward good safety behavior
- Investigate cases of ill-health and workplace accidents, identify causes and implement preventative measures
- Ensure incident reporting takes place as per procedure
- Ensuring the implementation of the G4S health and safety program that is geared towards ensuring a safe work environment for all
- Review and approve risk assessments and agree on and manage the implementation of the corrective actions identified
The Ideal Candidate:
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any other relevant qualification
- 5+ years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job. Experience in commercial security management (either armed forces, police services or similar) with exposure to manned security services
- Understanding of Kenya legislation and Labour Laws
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English language
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultural and language barriers
- Financial Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Awareness of the market environment
- Understanding the organizational environment
- Delivering strategy
- Driving change
- Leading people
- Delivering performance
- Working with complexity
- Managing professionally
- Customer thinking
- Collaborating and Co-operating
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: