Future Kenya Job Vacancy For Sales & Marketing Executive, Application Details
Are you young passionate with an interest in sales and marketing do you have a higher diploma or degree in marketing, and knowledge of selling software and would like to undertake a 3 Months FREE Training on how to sell software, thereafter an opportunity to work with Future Kenya after the training.
Sales & Marketing Job Requirements
They are expected to handle the following responsibilities;
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential customers.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Challenging any objections to getting the customer to buy.
- Meeting his sales targets.
- Getting a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Providing customers with quotations
- Age group 22-27
How to Apply
Apply by sending your applications to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)