Future Kenya Job Vacancy For ERP Web Developer, Application Details
Future Kenya is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Solutions Company providing leading edge software solutions to it’s clients to enhance their business management and accounting. We are seeking a Web Developer skilled in Building websites for small to large businesses. Whether it is a informational, sales leads, landing page and even full online store.
Development in .Net, C# and SQL experience and a backend focus. ERP, accounting or business management software development experience is a strong asset.
You have a willingness to work directly with customers to investigate and resolve issues, gather product feedback, and learn about new use cases and features.
You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others (including across disciplines) so we all become better.
Proficiency with C# language, including but not limited to the following language features:
• Class structure
• OOP (inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism)
• Usage and creation of attributes
• Delegates, anonymous methods and lambda expressions
Knowledge of the main concepts of ASP.NET and Web Development:
• Debugging ASP.NET Applications Using Visual Studio
• Attaching to IIS using Visual Studio Debugging Tools
• Client and Server-Side development
• Web Forms Structure
• Web Services
Job Qualifications for the Web Developer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of development experience with large business systems (ideally Accounting, ERP, and business management software)
- Must be able to manage Projects from start to finish
- Source Code control procedures and self-documenting code standards and practices
- Effective testing and debugging practices
- Ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports and know basic accounting concepts – ledgers, sub-ledgers, debits and credits
- Communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Capable of working independently and demonstrate good decision-making abilities
- Proficient grammar and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have the desire and ability to learn new applications and tools
We offer all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader. We are an equal opportunities employer. The nature of our contracts require an employment bond which is determined post-application.
How to Apply
Method of Application: Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees, your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: