Future Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Accountant, Web Developer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Future Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Future Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Future Kenya is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Solutions Company providing leading edge software solutions to it’s clients to enhance their business management and accounting. We are seeking a Web Developer skilled in Building websites for small to large businesses. Whether it is a informational, sales leads, landing page and even full online store.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
This is a career defining opportunity. The ideal candidate should have a CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution.
- Accounting and Software Consultancy
- Implementation, Training and Support of the Software
- Client Care and Account Management
- Project Management
- Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based Accounting & IT Environment consultant.
- Well organized in planning and execution.
- Confident in Email, Computer and MS Office usage skills
- Experience in Software setup, Implementation, Training and support will be of added advantage
- You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
- You should be between 22-29 years old.
- Ready to sign three-year contract.
If comfortable with the small upkeep of Ksh. 10,000 to Ksh. 12,000 for the first three months while training.
NOT studying or intending to study further
Only those who are within Nairobi should apply.
Are you comfortable with all the qualifications that are required?
STRICTLY! DO NOT APPLY, if you are studying or intend to study further.
Candidates with IT and Database knowledge will have an added advantage. Indicate experience of having worked on an Accounting software system implementation.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Development in .Net, C# and SQL experience and a backend focus. ERP, accounting or business management software development experience is a strong asset.
You have a willingness to work directly with customers to investigate and resolve issues, gather product feedback, and learn about new use cases and features.
You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others (including across disciplines) so we all become better.
Proficiency with C# language, including but not limited to the following language features:
- Class structure
- OOP (inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism)
- Usage and creation of attributes
- Delegates, anonymous methods and lambda expressions
Knowledge of the main concepts of ASP.NET and Web Development:
- Application State
- Debugging ASP.NET Applications Using Visual Studio
- Attaching to IIS using Visual Studio Debugging Tools
- Client and Server-Side development
- Web Forms Structure
- Web Services
Experience with SQL Server:
- Writing and debugging complex SQL queries (Where Clause, Aggregates, Subqueries)
- Understanding of database structure (Primary Keys, Data Types, Denormalization)
Experience with IIS:
- Configuration and deployment of ASP.NET websites
- Configuring and Securing IIS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of development experience with large business systems (ideally Accounting, ERP, and business management software)
- Must be able to manage Projects from start to finish
- Source Code control procedures and self-documenting code standards and practices
- Effective testing and debugging practices
- Ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports and know basic accounting concepts – ledgers, sub-ledgers, debits and credits
- Communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Capable of working independently and demonstrate good decision-making abilities
- Proficient grammar and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have the desire and ability to learn new applications and tools.
STRICTLY! DO NOT apply if you are studying or intend to study further.
we offer all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader. We are an equal opportunities employer. The nature of our contracts require an employment bond which is determined post-application.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating their current, daytime telephone contacts firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: