Frontlearn Institute Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. Frontlearn Institute recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Frontlearn Institute Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Frontlearn Institute Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Frontlearn Institute is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Culinary Arts Instructor
To provide high quality, relevant learning opportunities which enable students be competitive and marketable in their relevant industry.
Please note that the duties outlined below are subject to periodic review.
- Provide quality efficient teaching in various subject areas with available resources.
- Develop necessary content for teaching based on required syllabus and course specification. Content need to be developed in a timely fashion and includes, but not limited to teaching notes, handouts, visual aids etc.
- Ensure that all marking, assessments and moderations are complete.
- Liaise with other staff as appropriate to ensure that work is fully and effectively covered.
- Encourage and promote the process of student learning
- Ensure records of student achievements are maintained as required by the Sector and relevant external bodies.
- Keep accurate up to date registers of classes taught of learner attendances and marks.
- Advise the Managing Director on material and equipment needs, for existing and proposed courses and produce requisitions as required.
- Assist with student interviews and course enrolments.
- Work within the team to market the College.
- Maintain a knowledge of new developments in the curriculum, courses and teaching practices and keep course material.
- Undertake such training as may be required and requested for such development.
- Develop short courses in own specialist area as appropriate.
- Provide active support to individual students.
- Encourage students to take an active part in the corporate life of the College.
- Help to ensure that College regulations and policies are upheld.
- Initiate action if misdemeanors or infringements of College policy occur.
- Attend staff meetings when requested.
- Actively promote and market the College and present a positive image of the College and its activities both within and outside the College environment.
- Ensure the quality standards and performance measures applying to the work of the section are met and facilitate continuous improvements in all aspects of the post.
- Be aware of and maintain the College the College’s approach to security and discipline.
- Undertake any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post, which the Managing director management representative may from time to time require.
- A Higher Diploma in Culinary Arts or Food Production or equivalent.
- Diploma in Technical Teacher Education
- Significant work experience in a commercial kitchen and/or instructing classes for at least 1 year.
- Able to demonstrate that they can satisfactorily perform the duties by reference to their previous work experience.
- Good communications skills including a satisfactory level of spoken and written English.
- Satisfactory level of computer skills
- Able to manage a busy workload and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to work as a key member of a small team and to take the lead in advising the Managing Director.
- Committed to the vision and mission of Frontlearn Institute.
How to Apply
Those interested in this challenging position should submit their applications, testimonials and detailed CV with names and contacts of 3 referees to email@example.com
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Frontlearn Institute Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Frontlearn Institute Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Frontlearn Institute Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Frontlearn Institute Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Frontlearn Institute Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Frontlearn Institute Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: