Friends College Kaimosi Job Vacancy 2018 for Internal Auditor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Friends College Kaimosi job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Friends College Kaimosi Job Vacancy 2018
Friends College Kaimosi (Institute of Research Science and Technology) is a Government TVET Institution located in Vihiga County, Western Region of Kenya. It seeks to recruit qualified personnel for the following positions;
Responsibilities for the Internal Auditor Job
- Perform and control the full Audit cycle including risk management over operations effectiveness and financial reliability.
- Determine Internal Audit scope.
- Implement the annual plan set by the Management.
- Obtain, Analyze, and evaluate accounting documentation, historical reports, data and flowchart.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect Audit results and document process.
- Identify Loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with Auditees.
- Conduct periodical physical inventory.
- Document process and prepare Audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor operations interventions.
- Recommend, develop and maintain Audit databases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Engage to continuous knowledge regarding procedures, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Provide Audit policy orientation for new staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Internal Auditor Job Qualifications
- Two years of audit experience in a busy environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or equivalent Degree.
- Have Passed CPA examination and registered with ICPAK and IIA
- Proven knowledge of Auditing standards and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new Software applications
- Certificate of good conduct
- Good people management skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- High Attention to details
- Flexible (Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work).
- Analytical thinking Skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- High Integrity/Honesty
- Assertive and highly Independent minded
- Good Interpersonal skills, able to work well as part of a team.
How to Apply
A cover letter, a detailed CV and Salary expectations to be sent on or before 5.00pm, September 07, 2018 to email@example.com FCK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants on the basis of merit.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More