Frank Management Recruitment 2018 Human Resource Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Frank Management Recruitment 2018 Human Resource Officer. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Frank Management Recruitment 2018
The incumbent primary role is to promote and champion human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs by formulating and implementing HR policies, strategies across the organization in line with the company’s corporate strategy.
This position requires a highly organized, eloquent, trustworthy, efficient individual with impeccable labour & industrial knowledge as erroneous decisions, omissions, commissions or lack of professionalism could result in serious industrial implications.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Human Resource Officer Job:
- Staff recruitment, orientation, placement and retention
- In charge of Company Industrial Relations – labor relations and collective
- Managing and assisting departmental heads on planning for annual leaves, maternity leaves and partial leaves for employees in their department
- Ensuring the organization has complied with all statutory requirements by ensuring that NHIF & NSSF monthly returns are submitted on time.
- Ensuring all employees have reported to work and if absent establish the reason of absence and handle the matter accordingly
- In charge of Staff welfare
- Administer employees benefits such as salaries, and pension scheme and liaise with the service providers
- Develop and ensure implementation of human resources policies and procedures.
- Maintaining adequate attendance, leave,sick-offs,off duty records for all staffs
- Payroll administration
Human Resource Officer Job Requirements
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy HR department
- Conversant with the labor laws and CBA Negotiations
- Member of the IHRM
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Strong research skills;
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More