Frank Management Recruitment 2018 for Front Office Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Frank Management Recruitment 2018 for Front Office Manager. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Frank Management Recruitment 2018
Our client a well-established 4 Star hotel in Uganda is currently seeking to fill the role of a Front Office Manager .The successful candidate will be in-charge of the wholesome daily front office/ customer service and guest relations effective and efficient experience.
S/He will continually strive to improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
Front Office Manager Job Responsibilities
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Ensures employee recognition is taking place on all shifts.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Office goals to produce desired results.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans based on review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Implements the customer recognition/service program, communicating and ensuring the process.
- Ensures compliance with all Front Office policies, standards and procedures.
- Monitors adherence to all credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debts and rebates.
- Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
Requirements for the Front Office Manager Job
- Degree or Diploma in hospitality management, food and beverage, culinary related studies
- 5 Years’ experience as a Front Office Manager, Hospitality Manager in a Multination Chain of Hotels
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
How to Apply
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: