Frank Management Job Vacancy 2018 for Switchboard Operator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Frank Management job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Frank Management Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, a well-established manufacturing company in Nairobi is seeking to fill the role of a Switchboard Operator.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the general Operation of the telecommunication system to answer all route incoming calls and communicate codes, alerts, drills and other announcements.
Switchboard Operator Job Responsibilities
- Respond professionally to all telephone inquiries about the variety of products & services offered by the company
- Set up and maintain complex communication systems such as, ISDX computer based console switchboard, PBXs, intercoms and public address
- Receive and relay internal and external calls and provides general information according to protocol.
- Record voicemail message for the company phone system, including messages stating when the office will be closed for holidays
- Communicating codes, alerts, drills and other announcements according to established policies and protocols.
- Create and maintain logs of incoming and outgoing calls on a daily basis
- Planning and arranging and to fixing the system for conference calls as needed
- Receiving visitors and directing them to destined offices
- Maintain all the records with previous call logs, telephone directory, reference guides and other associated reference materials.
- Make outgoing calls on requests for the company staff as needed from time to time
- Perform clerical duties such as typing and proofreading important documents
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Switchboard Operator Job
- Diploma in Front Office Operations/Customer Service Management/ Communication
- 3 Years’ experience in telephone operations in a busy corporate environment
- Occupational Certificate in Telephone Operations / PABX ;
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Excellent customer service
- Clear and eloquent accent
- Exemplary communication skills
- Very neat and presentable
- Natural Flare for excellent customer Service
- MS Office proficient Telecommunications – Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
Note: Our client is an equal opportunity employer male candidates are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates to share their CVs via firstname.lastname@example.org
CC email@example.com on or before 20th September 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: