Frank Management Job Vacancy 2018 for IT Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Frank Management Job Vacancy 2018, Application Details. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Frank Management Job Vacancy 2018
Frank Management Consult is a leading HR Consultancy and recruitment firm in East Africa. We are currently seeking to fill the role of an IT Manager for one of our clients. The primary responsibility of the successful candidate is to oversee implementation, analyses and contribute to functional specifications provided by business users and produce technical specifications in line with agreed standards the primary focus will be Dynamics NAV development, with additional activities using SQL and .NET, and creating integrations to Dynamics NAV.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs;
- Configure, develop and deliver MS Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Test functionality developed by the development team against business requirements
- Support and drive process change and communication in line with NAV best practice
- Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials
- Guarantee the smooth running of all functional specifications of customization and integrations required for NAV implementations
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems;
- Mentoring and training new ICT support staff;
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Handle annual ICT Department budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or related Field
- 5 years of as an IT manager with proven working experience of Microsoft Navision Project Manager, and/or Consultant
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
How to Apply
Qualified interested candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com
All applications should be received on/before 6th April, 2018.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: