Frank Management Job Vacancy 2018 for Debt Collector, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Frank Management Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Frank Management Job Vacancy 2018
Our client a well-established company in Kenya is seeking to fill the role of a Debt collector.
The successful candidate will assist in the recovery of all debts, using a holistic approach to ensure that help and support is provided where possible so that litigation is a last resort.
Debt Collector Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with the accounts receivables to ensure timely invoicing
- Ensure all collections from clients as per agreed terms and limits
- Analyze bad debts based on aging and prescribe appropriate actions to retrieve all arrears from non – performing clients
- Demand and follow up of bad debts through review of files and discussions with debtors on repayment plans.
- Send statements to clients on monthly basis and upon their request
- Report on accounts on over dues, unallocated credits, falling due invoices and disputes
- Ensure allocation of credits on the assigned accounts.
- Send alerts to clients who are about to exceed the credit limits
- Ensure an accurate customer database is maintained
Requirements for the Debt Collector Job
- Diploma in Credit management
- Qualified credit professional with a CCP 2
- 3 Years’ experience in Debt Collection
- Must have good communication, listening and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Qualified Interested candidates to share CV with us via firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com
All applications should be received on/before 11th October, 2018. . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: