Foundation Institute of Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Cleaner, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Foundation Institute of Africa job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Foundation Institute of Africa Job Vacancy 2018
SUPERVISOR: HR & Admin Manager
Responsibilities for the Cleaner Job
- Daily, weekly and periodic cleaning duties relating to classrooms,Toilets, offices, student accommodation and recreational areas.
- Ensure areas are locked after servicing (unless otherwise directed).
- Collect and return keys to the office after each shift.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of fire procedures as laid down by the college in compliance with OSH Act.
- Carry out any reasonable duty requested by the management.
- Look after and clean daily all equipment used. Ensure chemicals are locked away after use
- Report any faults in equipment or maintenance required to fixtures and fittings.
- Report any accident and perform duties in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Deliver excellent Customer Service
- Sweep floors with brushes or mop sweepers.
- Mop with wet or damp mops
- Vacuum carpeted areas, stairwells, corridors, common room, offices and “spot” clean carpets.
- Dust, wipe, wash or polish as necessary – furniture, ledges, windowsills, external surfaces of cupboards, skirting boards, mirrors, pipework, shelves and fitments.
- Clean toilets, hand basins, sinks and shower areas.
- Clean kitchen equipment, Cookers, fridges, fridges/freezers, microwaves, tables, chairs, bins, cupboards and work surfaces.
- Any other duty as may be given from time to time
Cleaner Job Qualifications
- Previous cleaning experience within an environment where a high standard is expected
- Working without direct supervision
- Proven customer service experience.
- Ability to work flexibly within a team
- Able to communicate in English or Swahili.
- The post-holder needs to have a strong work ethic and take pride in their work, carrying it out to a high standard. A full understanding of the role that the Department plays within the life of the College and the impact that it has will aid this.
- Good communicate skills are required so that the post-holder can build a good rapport with all College Fellows, staff, students and visitors and interact with them in a friendly and helpful manner.
- The person needs to develop and maintain good working relationships and communicate positively and clearly within his or her team.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as a subject line on or before 20/9/2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: