Fosroc Job Vacancy 2018 for Assistant Credit Controller and Debt Collector, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Fosroc Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Fosroc Job Vacancy 2018
Fosroc is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Fosroc’s tailored Constructive Solutions are developed combining our extensive range of products with expertise and experience to meet the needs of the construction industry. From the cement factory through to final finishes of the construction project, Fosroc are your chosen partner for constructive solutions.
Assistant Credit Controller and Debt Collector is an entry level role who will be in charge of managing debtors’ account ensuring that the company debts as collected as and they fall due. Work hand in hand with Senior Accountant in Credit Management and evaluating customer credit worthiness before getting them on board.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Appraisal and Approval Process of New Credit Customer’s Limits and Terms
- Undertake a due diligence (physical address visit, asset base) for the new credit customers before terms approval.
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure credit application is promptly completed with the requisite documentation.
- Filing and maintaining complete records in respect of each credit customer
- Participating in the committee for the review of Credit terms and Limits for customers
- Ensure the Sales staffs are informed of the credit terms and limits of their customers
- Responsible for ensuring that monthly statements are sent to customers
- In conjunction with the sales team, produces a monthly visit plan for overdue customers
- Ensures overdue payments are initially chased by telephone / email
- On a weekly basis report compliance with the above plan and the amounts collected from the customers
- Visit overdue customers and pursue overdue amounts in a persistent and forthright manner
- Preferably collect cash to cover the overdue amount but otherwise obtain cheques, promissory notes, bonds or other forms of financial assets.
- To serve formal legal reminders and any correspondences relating to pursue of the overdue debts
- Payments documents The Debt Collector should spend his/her time visiting overdue customers and minimal time in the office planning and reporting his/her work
- Liaise with Customer Service and Warehouse Supervisor to ensure sales delivery notes and other sales supporting are promptly completed and filed.
- Liaise with Senior Accountant to ensure all accounts are within their credit limits and all credit facilities are authorized.
- Organizes and ensure timely banking of all cheques
Job Skills and Competencies:
- Exceptional Negotiation skills.
- High level of confidence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advocacy and high level of persistence.
- Quick learner and willingness to learn.
- Proper planning and organizing skills
- Exemplary Relationship management skills
Diploma Qualification and above
This is an entry level role; experience in customer management is an added advantage
Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages (Spoken and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosroc career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: