Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Vacancy 2018 for Portfolio Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Vacancy 2018
- Helping Somalia CSSF to comply with best practice in programme and project management from within HM Government, delivered through a team of project managers and technical leads;
- Tracking of programme impact and risk mitigation, helping the team to record results; and to report on the delivery and political risks posed to the portfolio.
- Focal point for Monitoring and Evaluation work across the Somalia CSSF portfolio.
- Working with the Somalia CSSF team to deliver prompt and accurate programme reporting to London and senior managers.
- Information Manager – oversight of the accurate recording of portfolio records for the public record.
Resources managed (staff and expenditure):
Expenditure: £30m annual CSSF budget, overseen by the Portfolio Manager
- BA in International Relations, Program Management, Finance, Business Administration or any other relevant degree
- Experience in programme management
- Confidence and ability to work with colleagues across the team, including with senior colleagues in Mogadishu and London
- Experience of financial management and budgeting, procurement and risk management.
- Experience of working on security, governance and conflict issues.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: