Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Vacancy 2018 for Customer Service Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Foreign and Commonwealth Office job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office Job Vacancy 2018
Main purpose of job:
Working within the Help Desk in the Corporate Services Department, the role of the Help Desk Officer is to assist in logging and following up on customer queries both Internal and External clients.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible with their working hours and have an enthusiastic and energetic personality.
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve:
- To respond to requests from internal and external stakeholders by logging, responding to, and prioritising all calls that come to the Helpdesk, liaising with the various corporate services teams in a timely manner, maintaining regular and accurate communication with customers on progress of maintenance or service requests whilst ensuring that all requests are processed in line with FCO prescribed policies.
- Day to day management of the Customer Service Help Desk mailbox, responding to straight-forward queries or directing customers to sharepoint self-help guides where appropriate
- Assigning maintenance/ service requests to the relevant teams;
- In conjunction with the Technical Works Supervisors (TWSs), coordinating the Estates team’s responses to maintenance requests;
- Identifying and prioritising maintenance/ service requests in line with agreed deadlines for completion with service providers and keeping customers informed of progress;
- Experience of delivering high quality, consistent customer service at all levels and being creative about solutions, but compliant with policies and processes;
- Extensive experience in developing good working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels;
- Tracking works requests and ensuring works are completed satisfactorily in line with agreed priority timelines;
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex and or long-standing. Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers; Providing back office support to both corporate services teams and around sourcing suppliers, following up with suppliers and arranging meetings with contractors;
- Liaison with utilities service providers; Working in conjunction with the TWG/Estates team to identify and report faults to relevant utility companies, Following-up on any queries with utility companies to ensure faults are rectified in good time and the utilities are in good working condition. Managing relationships with utility companies to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills
- Strong administration skills
- Experience providing support to senior management teams and clients
- Excellent IT skills (a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is essential)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Able to work both independently and in a team, in a flexible and self-motivated manner
- Proven record of taking responsibility and using initiative, excellent self-management
- Highly organised, able to take initiative and to work accurately within deadlines
- Good team player
- Able to work under minimal supervision
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: