FMCG Job Vacancy For Sales Manager (50-60K), Application Details
Our Client is a local distributor of Alcoholic Products and Energy Drinks. They seek to hire a Sales Manager who will supervise & mentor the sales representatives while increasing sales and brand visibility of the company products.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- Drive and ensure strong in-store visibility and merchandising (working closely with the merchandising and sales team).
- Ensure the company’s products are top of mind in terms of both sales and visibility
- To effectively develop and manage operational field sales force.
- Motivation of Sales Force via Effective Leadership and Implementation of Incentive Programs.
- Development and Measurement of Sales Force through regular Appraisal Reviews
- Work within and lead the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- To liaise regularly with the sales team to ensure product availability in line with sales requirements.
- Develop a process of regular communication of key reports to directors (and sales team).
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on activities, with detailed analysis across wholesalers, retailers, etc.
Sales Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Must have a clean and valid driving licence
- MUST Have 3 years in experience in sales of FMCG products
- MUST Have Proven experience in FMCG Companies
- Must have ability to lead and manage a team
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – FMCG) to [email protected] before 12th January 2018. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: