FMCG Job Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Sales Manager (70-100K)
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company dealing with agro commodities, importing and exporting to international markets like UK, USA, India and East African community, COMESA. They seek to hire an assistant sales manager to increase the market share& sales of the company products.
Industry: FMCG (Food Products)
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Assistant Sales Manager Job
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the modern trade and institutional sales
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Coordinate logistics up to the retailer end.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and Handle complaints from customers.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
Assistant Sales Manager Job Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing
- At least 4 years’ experience in the same position preferably in food industry.
- MUST Have Proven experience in handling FMCG products
- Must have ability to lead and manage a team.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prospecting skills.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: